Most Reliable/Stable Themes

edwards2243

Reaction score
The first theme that I tried had a market issue and an issue when going into wireless & network/mobile networks. When I switched to the Gingerbread theme, which I thought was the most plain out of everything in the toolbox, all issues disappeared.

I'm fine with this, but have been wondering if there are any other themes(in the Liberty Toolbox) with zero issues, or if most of them have a minor flaw? What everybody else experienced?!

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Haven't noticed anything acting weird on revolution remix. what kind of issues have you had?

Sent from my Liberated&Remixed D2

OP
E

edwards2243

Reaction score
Really just the wireless & network/mobile networks issue. I found a thread that said all of the themes in the toolbox had the same problem, but gingerbread theme didn't seem to have that issue. I'm ok with dealing with it...they're too awesome not to.

The first theme that I tried had a market issue and an issue when going into wireless & network/mobile networks. When I switched to the Gingerbread theme, which I thought was the most plain out of everything in the toolbox, all issues disappeared.

I'm fine with this, but have been wondering if there are any other themes(in the Liberty Toolbox) with zero issues, or if most of them have a minor flaw? What everybody else experienced?!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Did you do the data throttling hack because that was the only time I had a problem with the network settings

knivesout

Reaction score
I've heard all 1.5 themes are "optimized" (w/ the data throttling hack), which is the cause of the mobile networks settings issue. I've run cyan galaxy and mysterious beast, both don't allow me to access mobile networks settings. OP, did you say that was not an issue with the Gingerbread themes?

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Actually I just checked and mine don't work either. What are you trying to accomplish by reaching those settings maybe you can do it via some app such as juice defender.

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Same problem on watermarked theme. Never noticed before cause I never checked...hmmm

Liberated Droid X

knivesout

Reaction score
Does anyone running liberty have access to the mobile networks settings?

wawzat

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty 1.5 with linear and I can get to settings/wireless & networks/mobile network settings and have data enabled, data roaming and system select options available.

Does anyone running liberty have access to the mobile networks settings?

OP
E

edwards2243

Reaction score
I've heard all 1.5 themes are "optimized" (w/ the data throttling hack), which is the cause of the mobile networks settings issue. I've run cyan galaxy and mysterious beast, both don't allow me to access mobile networks settings. OP, did you say that was not an issue with the Gingerbread themes?

I didn't have an issue with the plain Gingerbread theme. I haven't tried the red or blue though.

knivesout

Reaction score
Seems like it is just some themes, it's working with the new honeycomb theme, I'm gonna flash the slice themes and see about those.