nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
So my phone will be silent I look and the 4glte logo is gone.

I have to go turn it back on with a wigit toggle or restart the phone.

Why does this keep happening?

Ugh I hate this phone!!

sent from my thunderbolt

mafiafan123

Reaction score
So my phone will be silent I look and the 4glte logo is gone.

I have to go turn it back on with a wigit toggle or restart the phone.

Why does this keep happening?

Ugh I hate this phone!!i

sent from my thunderbolt

I'm having the same issue since the last ota and the gb ota I'm stock not rooted has been going on since then I also have the extended battery case from htc don't know if that matters. It will go to 4G sometimes to nothing sometimes to 3g or 1x in a perfectly covered open area with full signal. Any tips or ideas

slinky

Reaction score
Similar issues. I sometimes lose the entire connection. Comes back by rebooting the phone or sometimes pulling the SIM. Crazy.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Similar issues. I sometimes lose the entire connection. Comes back by rebooting the phone or sometimes pulling the SIM. Crazy.

Same data widget on off from htc fixes mine but why it does this confuses me in thing of a full restore wipe to stock

kumicho

Reaction score
Had the same problem after the June (July?) OTA finally pushed through sometime around early Sept. Finally called VZ and they pushed an updated radio to the phone (requiring pulling the battery/sim card) and it's been fine since.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Does anyone know which radio they have cause I'm thinking of switching and rooting

Sent from my Thunderbolt

onefast96svt

Reaction score
same problem here...

I just started having this issue a few days ago. I'm rooted. I installed a radio some said was a good radio. And ever since my data keeps turning off. The only way I can keep it on is by setting it to cdma only and to home and not auto like it should be. I even switched back to a different radio and I'm still haveibg problems. And another weird thing is when I go to mobile network it will be unchecked but when I look at toggle or hold down power button they both say its on. Or network will be checked but still on or working. The info on that radio update you got would be great.

ajk23az

Reaction score
I just started having this issue a few days ago. I'm rooted. I installed a radio some said was a good radio. And ever since my data keeps turning off. The only way I can keep it on is by setting it to cdma only and to home and not auto like it should be. I even switched back to a different radio and I'm still haveibg problems. And another weird thing is when I go to mobile network it will be unchecked but when I look at toggle or hold down power button they both say its on. Or network will be checked but still on or working. The info on that radio update you got would be great.

Same. I'm rooted and am running das bamf SoAB. Very strange.

onefast96svt

Reaction score
Just realized I don't have to have it on home only. But it does have to be in cdma auto to get any internet at all. Lte shuts down all internet.

recDNA

Reaction score
Will VZW EVER FIX THIS? Do they even KNOW about it? Tbolt owners are getting screwed imo. Yes, it happens to me too.

Nyobie

Reaction score
Mine is working well and has been all week. No delays switching to Wifi at my house and back to 4G on demand or automatically when I leave my house. Stock phone, Comcast Wifi... Any idea why only some TBolt owners are having issues and others aren't?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

capt. dan

Reaction score
We just got 4G this week and I am having the same problem. I was thinking it was the conversion but maybe not.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

theguy

Reaction score
Using GB OTA and stock everything. LTE only turns off IF wifi is on and I use it. The second I turn off wifi LTE lights and stays on. Whatever the issue may be is not systemic to everyone. To state the obvious, it turns off when it is not the default DATA route. Settings?

capt. dan

Reaction score
Is anyone having this problem in a non 4G area. Reason I ask is mine did not start until they switched 4G on this week.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

delerivm

Reaction score
FWIW: I got the GB OTA before it was pulled. Since then I have noticed that juice defender and 2x battery apps cause more data connectivity problems than I had on Froyo. I stopped using them because my data connection would not come back without a reboot, several times a day. Even without those apps I seem to have more data connectivity issue than before. I've also had a few random reboots this week :( hoping this improves with the next OTA!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums