mms not sending or receiving

pss...droid

Reaction score
Is there a way to unzip the zip file of a ROM and just replace a file. I'm Gunna try it just wondering is there more than one file that needs to be replaced or are there many. Thanks 4 any help. I'm a first time poster with AOKP 4.2.1 if it doesn't show.

clueless77

Reaction score
Quick question. DO you have wifi enabled? If so, turn it off and see if you have a roaming signal. Also I am not sure about at&t but there is a 1-29 build up.

Go into settings>about phone>status, see what your IMEI number says.

Last edited:
OP
P

pss...droid

Reaction score
Quick question. DO you have wifi enabled? If so, turn it off and see if you have a roaming signal. Also I am not sure about at&t but there is a 1-29 build up.

Go into settings>about phone>status, see what your IMEI number says.

Thanks I looked up and installed the update and that works fine now but I still can't install anything from the playstore it keeps saying I'm out of storage. Which I know I have plenty. I have even deleted everyone of my apps except my rootn stuff and Google apps. And still says insufficient storage I'm about to give up in this rootn stuff I'm getting tired of trying all these ROMs and none of them actually totally work. Can I unzip a ROM and put in my own files to get them to work the way I want. Thanks for your help.

clueless77

Reaction score
Thanks I looked up and installed the update and that works fine now but I still can't install anything from the playstore it keeps saying I'm out of storage. Which I know I have plenty. I have even deleted everyone of my apps except my rootn stuff and Google apps. And still says insufficient storage I'm about to give up in this rootn stuff I'm getting tired of trying all these ROMs and none of them actually totally work. Can I unzip a ROM and put in my own files to get them to work the way I want. Thanks for your help.
Another question, did you install the proper gapps? If not that would be your issue with play store. Running a 4.2.1 ROM you'll need the 20121212 gapps for d2vzw