Issues receiving MMS on verizon GS3?

trm61019

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
I don't post on forums very often so forgive me if this has been discussed already and I just couldn't find it during my 20 minutes of googling.

Anyway, I first noticed this a week or so ago when my girlfriend was out of town and tried to send me a picture that never showed up. But my verizon gs3 won't receive any mms from anyone. I've tried sending myself a picture and it never showed up, I've tried having other people in the same room send them, etc. and just nothing happens at all. I do have service, mobile data is on, and I've tried with wifi on and off. The picture appears to send fine, but it just never shows up with an option to download the mms. I looked in my app settings and the stock messaging app is not on my device (maybe the stripped image removed it). Could that be causing my issues? I usually just use handcent like the rest of the world.

Otherwise, what are some settings I should look into? or should I just re flash my device with the stock rooted image?

oh yeah; verizon gs3, rooted with the stripped.rooted.system.img.tar that's all over the internet. flashed with odin (obviously).
Thanks