Miui-zen on droid vid

calebv2

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy This rom as much as i am leave some comments what what you love about it here. This vid just shows whats going on in the rom. Also i did not show in the video because i just figured it out today is that if you get a text message and are on the lock screen and just press the text message button you can preview the text really fast sorta cool im loving this.

[video=youtube;ygk8dDq72G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygk8dDq72G4[/video]

martytoo

Reaction score
Love the way you have the music in the background of your video rather than explaining what the heck you are doing and truly demonstrating the power of this tremendous ROM.
NOT

publicanimal

Reaction score
Love the way you have the music in the background of your video rather than explaining what the heck you are doing and truly demonstrating the power of this tremendous ROM.
NOT

Explaining? Can't you clearly see what he's doing? I for one thought it was 100x better than listening to some nasally voiced dork go on and on so that I can't even watch through the whole video without stopping it out of sheer boredom.

Comment fail.

OP
calebv2

calebv2

Reaction score
NOT

Explaining? Can't you clearly see what he's doing? I for one thought it was 100x better than listening to some nasally voiced dork go on and on so that I can't even watch through the whole video without stopping it out of sheer boredom.

Comment fail.

LMFAO!!!!

PWNED!!!!

+10 Publicanimal

-10 martytoo

Lmfao thanks guys hahahaha pwned

martytoo

Reaction score
NOT

Comment fail.

Sorry I forgot that calebv2 had the sinus trouble and all. Perhaps after the surgery we can listen to his more dulcet tones.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Just to be clear the nasally voice comment was in reference to some of the other Droid videos on youtube, I'm not suggesting Caleb is a dork!

Caleb - Your lockscreen wallpaper looks green (ANDROID green!) in the video. The one packaged with the ROM is yellow. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or did you edit it?

OP
calebv2

calebv2

Reaction score
no its just the video it just looks that way i guess i think it looks yellow but anyway yeah i did no themeing yet