[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.10.21 [DEV]

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have a problem with their sdcard not being read?
Edit: never mind, third reboot was the charm I guess.
"Without man, there is no problem, no man no problem." -Stalin

chewy74

Reaction score
The razr has to have some way of resetting if frozen...maybe a pin hole reset button where you need a paperclip to push? for rooters i hope so...

I was planning on the Razr before I read that the battery cannot be pulled... I have to do a battery pull at least once a week with the OG Droid. As I was going to root and mod the Razr as soon as I was able to, the thought of having to wait for the battery to die in the Razr before I could get back into recovery killed it for me.

The Razr is going to be a killer phone for those who do not root; carbon fiber kevlar, gorilla glass, 8MP camera... the three features that had me leaning towards the Razr over the Galaxy Nexus, but again the not being able to do a battery pull made my mind up for me.

Reaction score
Every thread ends up being a thread about the g nex hahaha. So much hype and excitement. That being said I'm getting one as well.

Anyways I came to ask what some of you guys are using kernel wise. I'm trying to get some decent battery life but its quite the challenge. I use it pretty heavily but I don't get anywhere near the battery life I use to get on cm7. Is miui just heavy on the battery?

Last edited:

KJW979

Reaction score
I'm using Chevyno1 900Mhz. Have set to interactive with 900 top and 250 bottom. For sleep using conservative with 250 & 400. Battery ok not best not worst.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm using Chevyno1 900Mhz. Have set to interactive with 900 top and 250 bottom. For sleep using conservative with 250 & 400. Battery ok not best not worst.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks but yeah I tried chevys and they were causing my phone to lock up here and there no matter what voltage I used. Well I'm gonna see how the deprimed kernel works out.

Reaction score
Yeah stock was running fine but battery life wasn't so great. I'm using deprimed at 1ghz at 60 vst / volts or whatever it is haha. So far I've noticed a decent improvement in battery life and it's running as stable as the stock kernel.

chewy74

Reaction score
Try wiping dalvik if you're having issues with Chevy kernel

Thanks but yeah I tried chevys and they were causing my phone to lock up here and there no matter what voltage I used. Well I'm gonna see how the deprimed kernel works out.

Reaction score
Yeah I actually tried that as well. So far deprimed has helped a bit but turning off background data has made a pretty substantial difference. If you can deal without constant syncing, I would suggest anyone wanting more battery life try it out.

motcher41

Reaction score
I was thinking about trying this but for the life of me I cannot figure out what *228+ is and why not *228.
I saw it on page one with the Rom info. I googled, searched the forum and nothing. Anybody fill me in?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I was thinking about trying this but for the life of me I cannot figure out what *228+ is and why not *228.
I saw it on page one with the Rom info. I googled, searched the forum and nothing. Anybody fill me in?

If you want/need to update your prl's you have to dial the *228+ because *228 won't work.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

bigdad63

Reaction score
I was planning on the Razr before I read that the battery cannot be pulled... I have to do a battery pull at least once a week with the OG Droid. As I was going to root and mod the Razr as soon as I was able to, the thought of having to wait for the battery to die in the Razr before I could get back into recovery killed it for me.

The Razr is going to be a killer phone for those who do not root; carbon fiber kevlar, gorilla glass, 8MP camera... the three features that had me leaning towards the Razr over the Galaxy Nexus, but again the not being able to do a battery pull made my mind up for me.

Don't know if anyone said yet but has a built in reboot with holding the power button and volume down simultaneously.