Miui ICS....

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Sorry Garney..... yeah you are. lol. You probably aren't, but mine has been pretty stable, albeit a bit buggy at times. I had to data reset and reflash to get my wireless working again. I think it has something to do with Jakebites mods. I installed them again to see if the issue happens. No issues for the last 24 hours without them.

mgarney26

Reaction score
Sorry Garney..... yeah you are. lol. You probably aren't, but mine has been pretty stable, albeit a bit buggy at times. I had to data reset and reflash to get my wireless working again. I think it has something to do with Jakebites mods. I installed them again to see if the issue happens. No issues for the last 24 hours without them.

It only really happens when I receive texts or emails...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was the reason I went back to cm. I was getting too many reboots and fc for my taste. The final straw was loosing my data until I rebooted, it was just too much of an annoying glitch. As much as I liked the ICS themeing and framework, my ics themed cm7 is just rock solid.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was the reason I went back to cm. I was getting too many reboots and fc for my taste. The final straw was loosing my data until I rebooted, it was just too much of an annoying glitch. As much as I liked the ICS themeing and framework, my ics themed cm7 is just rock solid.

I sure haven't had any reboot with it. My D2 loves it..but we all know we all love cm7 and always run back...lol

D2D is on the Razor's Edge!!
Peace!!-------- )))))

Abs

Reaction score
With miui, you use boot menu.
When you see the blue led during bootup, hit the down volume key and you'll be able to access recovery that way. You're saying that doesn't work?

Dang I never heard about that. I always just used Rom manager for miui. Guess it finally got me lol. I wound up SBFing and accepting the update and rerooting. Didn't take as long as it sounds lol

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
14 hours use today, been on wifi for 5 hours, on car charger total of 20 minutes while running Pandora.... I have 40% battery left!

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dang I never heard about that. I always just used Rom manager for miui. Guess it finally got me lol. I wound up SBFing and accepting the update and rerooting. Didn't take as long as it sounds lol

I hear ya. I just learned about it too. It's the only way to get into recovery with ics miui. At least now you know!

Abs

Reaction score
I hear ya. I just learned about it too. It's the only way to get into recovery with ics miui. At least now you know!

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
He isn't a Droid Sensei for nothing.... lol

Seriously El D, how do you have 4600+ posts?!

Indeed I thought I posted heavily...lol Ldopa has me beat!:)

D2D is on the Razor's Edge!!
Peace!!-------- )))))

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, I just opened an Android dojo at the top of a mountain. I'm taking reservations now.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
He isn't a Droid Sensei for nothing.... lol

Seriously El D, how do you have 4600+ posts?!

I had no idea I had so many. I remember when I made the 1111 post club. I stopped keeping track after that. I guess it just adds up! It feels good to pull noobs back from the abyss of seemingly bricked phones. This guy called me jesus on the phone the other day and all I did was walk him thru an sbf. I was laughing my *** off!

Last edited: