Miui ICS....

joeblow789

Reaction score
Is there an app we can download to take screenshots on miui?
I've got this old shootme app if anybody wants it. I'm not on this ROM, don't know if it'll work, but shootme used to be the fav screen cap app. The dev pulled it because he got tired of noobs complaining about it not working because they weren't rooted.

Oh, and the best concerts ever:
1) David Bowie - un freakin believable!
2) Pink Floyd - un freakin deniable!
3) YES - un freakin expected! (So unexpectedly good I went to see them again a year or two later, which was one of the worst shows ever!)
And no, I'm not as old as this makes me sound, just lucky & good taste in music. ;)

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes! Another Floyd Fan! From the heart! (Atom Heart Mother) lol Peaace brother! Thanks for shoot me!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Is this ready to be a daily driver?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been mine since it came out...still a few kinks that need to be worked out...anyone else getting randomly (sp?) Rebooted?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

No sah! I'm doing well on it...Only probs is the dang wifi on market dl only mode is a bword...but I also have an issue with uplaoding via tapatlk

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
No sah! I'm doing well on it...Only probs is the dang wifi on market dl only mode is a bword...but I also have an issue with uplaoding via tapatlk

CONFIRMED THE BIONIC HAS ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE. OFF AT TEN TO PLAY HARD! I WILL BE RETURNING FOR THE RAZR THOUGH AND WHEN THE PRIME HITS SOON, I WILL PROLLY GET IT AS WELL...

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
CONFIRMED THE BIONIC HAS ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE. OFF AT TEN TO PLAY HARD! I WILL BE RETURNING FOR THE RAZR THOUGH AND WHEN THE PRIME HITS SOON, I WILL PROLLY GET IT AS WELL...

Nothing better than multiple platforms for any occasion.. But, I have been saving up for a few new ones..got lucky with upgrade! So I must take full advantage..You know if its got the D2 charm I may keep it..lol

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Yes! Another Floyd Fan! From the heart! (Atom Heart Mother) lol Peaace brother! Thanks for shoot me!

Sid Barrett Floyd or David Gilmour Floyd. I liked Barrett's work myself. Gilmour was a grwat addition though. Though Roger Water's solo work post Floyd is pretty amazing too.

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sid Barrett Floyd or David Gilmour Floyd. I liked Barrett's work myself. Gilmour was a grwat addition though. Though Roger Water's solo work post Floyd is pretty amazing too.

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

I can't believe my eyes....You my friend are the first to know them and agree fully with what you said..Gilmour has great solo stuff too though..On an Island is so relaxing and even About Face..but Roger has some serious cool material and I love them both! It seems rare to meet a fellow true fan that apreciates the band and the true members and their parts or roles that make them who they are. I know I about teared up on the video when Roger and David jammed together again ...even if it was a rare occasion it resonates heavily in my heart as well as my ears...

Abs

Reaction score
Craziest thing happened. I was on MIUI ICS and it was running nicely, however, I didn't think it was quite to the daily driver level (it could've been that I was too lazy to set everything up again lol) so I was going back to Liberty 1.2. Of course MIUI has stock recovery built in and not Clockwork so I thought I could just use rom manager to flash clockwork and boot into it like that. Things went crazy wrong. After flashing the Droid 2 Clockwork and trying to boot into it, it rebooted into what looks like the old MIUI. No ICS theming whatsoever. Not the wallpaper, laucher, icons, lockscreen, nothing. Oh and of course my 3G is gone and activation will not bring it back. Unfortunately that means that I cannot redownload clockwork through rom manager. lol

Any suggestions besides SBF?

mgarney26

Reaction score
Craziest thing happened. I was on MIUI ICS and it was running nicely, however, I didn't think it was quite to the daily driver level (it could've been that I was too lazy to set everything up again lol) so I was going back to Liberty 1.2. Of course MIUI has stock recovery built in and not Clockwork so I thought I could just use rom manager to flash clockwork and boot into it like that. Things went crazy wrong. After flashing the Droid 2 Clockwork and trying to boot into it, it rebooted into what looks like the old MIUI. No ICS theming whatsoever. Not the wallpaper, laucher, icons, lockscreen, nothing. Oh and of course my 3G is gone and activation will not bring it back. Unfortunately that means that I cannot redownload clockwork through rom manager. lol

Any suggestions besides SBF?

That sucks....the only other thing I can think of might be to use the tbh file if you have it to get back to stock...I've never used it though so I'm not sure if it would work or not...I assume it would though

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
With miui, you use boot menu.
When you see the blue led during bootup, hit the down volume key and you'll be able to access recovery that way. You're saying that doesn't work?

mgarney26

Reaction score
With miui, you use boot menu.
When you see the blue led during bootup, hit the down volume key and you'll be able to access recovery that way. You're saying that doesn't work?

That could work too...forgot about that...good lookin out ldopa

mgarney26

Reaction score
Jeez my miui keeps rebooting and freezing to where I have to do a battery pull...am I the only one having this issue?