MIUI and battery life

DJxPanda

Reaction score
So i flashed up the newest MIUI(1.8.19) a couple days ago from CM7, in hopes that battery would be much better. I did a battery stat wipe and battery calibration, but it seems to be declining at the same pace as CM. Im going to try and wipe the stats again and see if itll help but, is the battery drainage due to it being a 2nd init rom?

Btw <3 MIUI. Sweeeetness!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rfranken

Reaction score
my battery life on Miui seems about the same as cm7. which is so much worse than it was pre-gingerbread....and pre-2nd init.
I really dont know which hurt the battery more between those too.

only good thing for me is i always have access to charge mine so it isn't too big of an issue for me.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
my battery life on Miui seems about the same as cm7. which is so much worse than it was pre-gingerbread....and pre-2nd init.
I really dont know which hurt the battery more between those too.

only good thing for me is i always have access to charge mine so it isn't too big of an issue for me.

I am feeling your post..same here bro!

jeff0r3

Reaction score
I'm on 1.8.12.. Is there any real differences? I was hoping battery life would be better, but it seems its about the same.. Just wondering if I should make the switch or hopefully batt life will be a lot better once it gets the GB kernel