MIUI 7 Has Been Ported To 69 Devices

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Many of you will remember MIUI as the Android rom which most resembles iOS. This was a pretty popular rom back in the days of the Droid X and then later on the Droid Bionic. It's popularity in the Rom community is still there, but it is not as big of a deal as it once was. Today MIUI is the operating system for phones built by Xiaomi. Xiaomi is a big deal. They are one of the largest budget smartphone makers around, beating out Samsung in some markets.

The latest version of MIUI 7 has already been ported in Rom form to 69 devices which are not Xiaomi. Some of those devices include the Note 4, Note 3, Nexus 4 and 5, S4, LG G Pro, G2, and G3 among several others. The roms are all based on the Chinese version of MIUI 7. These builds are pretty early so there may be some bugs. Grab the rom for your device at the link below.

via MIUIforums

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see how users are trusting using this ROM on any device. I am very suspicious of this ROM ever since they included a EULA in Chinese.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
It's being ported to my phone right now by the Dev community.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't see how users are trusting using this ROM on any device. I am very suspicious of this ROM ever since they included a EULA in Chinese.

Call me paranoid, but I agree with @akhenax on this issue.
Same with the original S6 root method... can't recall the name ATM, but I steer clear of any root/rom files coming from this neck of the woods.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The iPhone jailbreak method is from there as well.