miui 1.4.1. release notes

cowsquad

Reaction score
This weeks change log (Subject to changes)
2.3.3 Final devices to be added
Motorola Milestone and HTC HD2 to be added to the 2.3.3 tree. This means all MIUI devices currently supported are now at 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
This also means support for 2.2.x has all but ended on miui.cn and this will be the same on miui-dev.com.
Phone:
- Added new In-call 3rd Edition MIUI UI
- New 3rd Edition MIUI UI Dialer added
- Added send recorded conversations via SMS
- Added 3rd Edition MIUI UI (Pop-ups and UI styling)
- Restoring SIM card contacts FC issue resolved
Desktop / Lockscreen:
- Added back the MIUI phone charging animations
- New MIUI Music Control UI
- Removed Graphic EQ for Music on Lockscreen
- New toast style messages when pressing on Lockscreen buttons (Phone and SMS)
- Date & Time added to Lockscreen Notification bar
- Improved colour of the Lockscreen theme (Now darker and much nicer!)
Theme Manager:
- Added 3rd Edition MIUI UI
- New update-available icon added for Theme resources online
- Other optimisations in code
More will be added when I get through the ROM Beta, several bugs have also been reported this week during BETA testing so hopefully some common issues might be resolved this week.
Thanks

HardWired

Reaction score
So its official. 1.3.25 was the last Froyo based Miui build...ever. Gimme a sec to collect myself. Okay....good to go. It also looks like some juicy cool changes in this release. Be prepared not to gripe and moan, but rather to cope after understanding this quote "several bugs have also been reported this week during BETA testing so hopefully some common issues might be resolved this week."

Sounds like GB Miui isn't starting out smooth sailing as all would hope, so IF someone ports the Milestone rom (wink wink M1:)) so we can at least give it a run, test different kernels, etc., be cool to them as they are porting it exactly as they get it, bugs and all.

loudaccord

Reaction score
Humm... I've tried 2 GB roms so far and both kept killing my corp email... even with memory apps. Sounds like some cool UI improvements though.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Humm... I've tried 2 GB roms so far and both kept killing my corp email... even with memory apps. Sounds like some cool UI improvements though.

project elite has a keep apps in memory option, problem solved.

hixie5

Reaction score

My buddy was having this issue on LiquidGB, he has now switched to Peter Alfonso's GBPA14 (newest version) and has not had any issues since. Maybe give that a shot. (In Alfonso's changelog for version 14 he addresses the Exchange syncing issue).

Still looking forward to a GB based MIUI though; can't wait!! :)

loudaccord

Reaction score

My buddy was having this issue on LiquidGB, he has now switched to Peter Alfonso's GBPA14 (newest version) and has not had any issues since. Maybe give that a shot. (In Alfonso's changelog for version 14 he addresses the Exchange syncing issue).

Still looking forward to a GB based MIUI though; can't wait!! :)

I was on that for a little bit but I missed MIUI so I came back :) I know people say that Gingerbread is faster on the D2/DX but for some reason, MIUI Froyo2 is quite a bit faster even at 600 or 800mhz.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MIUI has been much slower than GB for me. SS5.2.

I tried MIUI again for a day and started getting random reboots again, so...I immediately flashed UD2.5. I ran that as my stable rom until 5.2 was released, and I must say...this is by far the most stable...fastest...GB rom Ive used.

loudaccord

Reaction score
I have some time today, maybe I'll play with that for a bit. CM7 RC4 was fun and worked well(still have a recovery I might use again) but MIUI was still more snappy. I'll give SS5.2 a go.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
does this mean that we WILL get this, or is the d1 phased out.

And yes I realize the milestone is the sister to the d1. But I want to be certain. Thanks

So its official. 1.3.25 was the last Froyo based Miui build...ever. Gimme a sec to collect myself. Okay....good to go. It also looks like some juicy cool changes in this release. Be prepared not to gripe and moan, but rather to cope after understanding this quote "several bugs have also been reported this week during BETA testing so hopefully some common issues might be resolved this week."

Sounds like GB Miui isn't starting out smooth sailing as all would hope, so IF someone ports the Milestone rom (wink wink M1:)) so we can at least give it a run, test different kernels, etc., be cool to them as they are porting it exactly as they get it, bugs and all.

D1 MIUI 1.3.25 p3LV125-1250 w/SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v9 Theme.

***Thank You TP4bama & JAMZELLE***

jengas kahn

Reaction score
3/25 is the last froyo build ever. not last build altogether. as with most gb roms for the d1, they're having problems. this is pretty understandable considering this is the first gb build of miui.

and for the question of whether or not we get this... tp4bama is out for a little bit at least. but there are other developers out there. we'll have to wait and see! i'm sure if there's enough demand you'll see it happen.

but hey, it's probably better to wait until a few more builds come out anyway (i know for an miui fan that's a hard thing to imagine, hahaha).

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question, but if I were to flash the Milestone ROM on my D1 would it work alright? I realize their might be some bugs here and there, but in theory could it go down mostly okay?

OP
cowsquad

cowsquad

Reaction score
No it won't at all, I've tried lol :)
This might be a stupid question, but if I were to flash the Milestone ROM on my D1 would it work alright? I realize their might be some bugs here and there, but in theory could it go down mostly okay?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

The inner components are quite different, so all of the drivers need to be changed. I don't believe the Milestone build would even be capable of booting on a Droid.