Missing Flash?

tedankel

Reaction score
Now that I've got ICS, this is a much better smartphone. I have been encountering Flash websites that I can no longer see. Anyone else notice?

akhi216

Reaction score
tedankel said:
Now that I've got ICS, this is a much better smartphone. I have been encountering Flash websites that I can no longer see. Anyone else notice?

I had that problem until I installed Adobe Air from Google Play to get the HTML versions of videos. They load quicker and play with no buffering over 4G.

OP
T

tedankel

Reaction score
I've got Adobe Air, will re-install to see if that helps. Did install a non-Adobe Flash reader...haven't had chance to engage it.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It is not being supported any more so you have to load it yourself separately.

akhi216

Reaction score
I've got Adobe Air, will re-install to see if that helps. Did install a non-Adobe Flash reader...haven't had chance to engage it.

I'm using Adobe Air only. Not flash.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

804hokie

Reaction score
I reinstalled it by re-downloading it from Play Store > My Apps > All then scrolled down to Adobe Flash 11.

Tonik

Reaction score
After you get your flash in from the link above you may also need to try another browser. I found the stock bowser to be problematic but firefox works perfectly for me. The whole thing is odd, works for some...doesn't for others.

spkay31

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the ICS flash install, it installed and is running fine in the Dolphin Beta browser on ICS OTA on Bionic.

tlarseth

Reaction score
After you get your flash in from the link above you may also need to try another browser. I found the stock bowser to be problematic but firefox works perfectly for me. The whole thing is odd, works for some...doesn't for others.

Stock browser works fine for me.

Tonik

Reaction score
Stock browser works fine for me.

I decided there is no reason yours should work and mine shouldn't. So I dug in a litter deeper. I was one version behind, I had used an apk I had saved on my sd-ext. Soon as I updated it to the latest version my stock browser works well now too.

jaye712

Reaction score
tlarseth said:
Direct Link to download for Android 4.0 Flash 11.1 Download Flash 11.1 for Android 4.0

Good put up tlar,i had to do it this way too since its not at p.s anymore..this what happened to razr folks when ours got updated to ics.mines took me a month until flash wrked agian

RAZR215unrooted