better data & battery life on .232

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Since flashing .232 I've noticed that my data connection is much better, it doesn't switch between 3g & 4g constantly now. My battery life is also much better, definitely worth upgrading.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
CD95YJ said:
Since flashing .232 I've noticed that my data connection is much better, it doesn't switch between 3g & 4g constantly now. My battery life is also much better, definitely worth upgrading.

Battery life could use improvement battery life on GB is better

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
I get much better battery life on ics. The .2233 build was the best so far. I lost 20% over a 8 hour period with light to moderate use. I never had that on gb, ever.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I'm on 230 and haven't had a data drop in 4 days, I love it, battery life is slightly worse then GB but I'm thanking that is just the overclocked processor. The speed and smoothness is worth it.

powrful1

Reaction score
With smart actions I am able to make it a full day with 1 battery! I have 3 and external charger for the normal (not extended) batteries. Got 2 and the charger from eBay for $8 shipped best money I have spent. I am on the road a lot when I get home tonight 232 will be installed :cool:

Sent from my Bionic on ICS 230 w/ Tapatalk™

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
one thing that comes to mind in regards to those of you experiencing worse battery life, are you wiping your battery stats after going to ics?

freebird_78

Reaction score
Went all the way to 42 hrs before it died with light to moderate use, all 4G. Standard battery. I'm pretty happy about that.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Graywolfscv said:
For a noob, how does one do that?

You have to be rooted but you can do it one of two ways, use the battery calibration app or boot into cwm and wipe battery stats.