Missing Flash?

OP
T

tedankel

Reaction score
Did a little digging, found Adobe's site and downloaded most current version for this device.

tlarseth

Reaction score
I decided there is no reason yours should work and mine shouldn't. So I dug in a litter deeper. I was one version behind, I had used an apk I had saved on my sd-ext. Soon as I updated it to the latest version my stock browser works well now too.

not to mention there is actually some bionics have different hardware, Motorola made like 4 or 5 variants of this phone, including the one that I hate, and refuse to get (With no removable battery and no SD Card slot). There are two known processors in the phones, and different internal memory sizes. Just those differences alone can mean big differences in certain applications working as well, I am glad you got your working. Also the link I posted should work on all Android 4.0 phones, not just the Bionic.

K10sity

Reaction score
Had same issues with flash. Some site work, some don't. I found that using first row sports, it was extremly difficult.Then I began to download different browsers. Chrome did not work at at all. The stock browser turned out to be the best performing, however its more glitchy with the ICS update than what i used to have prior to the update.