Mini Map Is a Floating, Resizeable Map For Your Home Screen

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A mini map is the perfect way to navigate through your favorite level on Call Of Duty. What if you could have a mini map to navigate through your life?! Now you can. Developer "Flyview" created an app that does just this. MiniMap gives you a small resizable app that will float over your current screen.

This is the perfect app to find out exactly where you are at any given time. Have a kid? Download this app on their phone. If they get a flat tire you can ask them, "Where are you?", and they will be able to quickly and precisely tell you where they are. There are plenty of use cases for this app. Grab it from the link below.

via XDA

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Reminds me of Google's old "maps Live Wallpaper" but not as neat. :D

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Man I just wish I could get marathon pro. Not sure about a floating map on my phone. I get enough crap floating.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea, I gotta say the more I think about this the lamer it becomes. :D
Data draw, battery draw, and how hard is it to get to MAPS if you really need to quickly?
Lastly, DM's comment about "good for parents'. BAH! Trust me when I tell you when my kid is old enough for a Smartphone I will know where he is every minute of every day. I won't need him to tell me. :D