Mimicker Alarm Makes You Jump Through Hoops To Wake Up!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you need help waking up and a standard alarm clock is just not cutting it for you Microsoft may have the perfect alarm clock app for you. The new Mimicker Alarm makes you jump through hoops to turn it off. In other words when the app sounds an alarm you will be asked to mimic a specific action. Some actions include take a selfie, shoot a picture of something featuring a certain color, repeat a tongue twister correctly, ect. Once the task is complete the alarm turns off, otherwise it will resound the alarm until you are awake and the task is complete. No more smashing that snooze button! Grab this fun little app at the Play Store below.

via Play Store

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You've got much deeper issues to concern yourself with if you need to do all that nonsense just to wake up.
....just sayin.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Title should read, "...Makes you throw your phone through the window."

Forget all of this noise. I hate waking up as it is, but regular alarms do the trick for me. This kind of thing would just make me even more of a bear in the morning.

Reactions: cr6

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Is one of the tasks open back of phone and remove battery and go back to sleep? That would be my reaction. LOL