Timely Alarm Clock, Brings Style and Functionality To The Alarm Clock

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
pDwyRuWFlB-TB-1JPhPqWoOUUsPfSs1FdV9__qEEcNeFSzbLd2cb2H8VebNH0kXTZAY=h310-rw

Timely Alarm Clock is a new feature filled, stylish Alarm Clock App for your Android device. Setting your alarm clock is as easy as swiping and dragging. You can also tap to make adjustments of 5 minutes. The beautiful wake-up experience feature includes high quality sounds and the innovative smart rise feature which will make waking up less annoying. You can choose your own color themes for the app to match your style. The Timely Alarm clock includes challenges which will make sure you are truely awake before when dismissing your alarm. You can also turn your phone over to snooze it. Timely alarm also recognizes when you lift your phone and reduces alarm volume.

The most unique feature of this alarm is the ability to manage, dismiss, or snooze alarms on all your devices at once. Timely uses cloud integration to seamlessly sync your phones and tablets. This app looks great on tablets too. There is plenty of other good reasons to check out the Timely Alarm Clock. Check out the source link below.

Via Play Store

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
How much is the PAY version? Apps like that annoy me when they don't tell you anywhere in the description what the Ad Free version costs.
I'll stick to my Alarm Clock Plus (NO ADS) that I bought 4 years ago...

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
How much is the PAY version? Apps like that annoy me when they don't tell you anywhere in the description what the Ad Free version costs.

I agree 100%. I love the theming ability, the weather and the scrolling dock as well as the screensaver.

Screenshot_2013-08-27-11-32-51.pngScreenshot_2013-08-27-11-32-59.pngScreenshot_2013-08-27-11-33-12.png

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I dismissed my stock alarm once by accident a year ago when I joined my first detachment. (Luckily we keep things at our level and no one who could make it a problem found out) but that night I set the search And found alarm clock extreme with math problem to dismiss. I have not slept through my alarm since. I definitely think I will try this out because it sounds like it has a few nifty perks in there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Phreaker47

Reaction score

+1

Paid 99 cents for ACP and it does what I need, including the gradual wakeup (volume starts very low, slowly increases, and that's adjustable too) and quick and convenient nap timers which I use most every day for my lunch breaks. It can also do the math dismiss stuff. I don't use it but it's there. It gives you a nice big snooze button (roughly two thirds of the screen) and a smaller dismiss button in the lower right corner. Snooze timer is adjustable. It really does every important thing you'd want.

And not only that, but the free version is 100% functional and you only get ads when you are in the settings.

Anything beyond what ACP does is gimmicky at best.