Milestone Update Trials Begin Next Week

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Milestone2.2.jpg
I'm sure our forum has some Milestone users (Euro Droid), so this news is for you guys. Your device will start getting some update testing next week to bring it to the future. They will not release it till next year to the rest of the users, but at least you know that it is coming.

Hello. From next week we start user trials of the European Milestone upgrade to Froyo. Once these are complete, we will know what further work is required to
optimise, before going into final testing and approval stage. As previously we plan to start rolling the update at the end of this year, but wanted to keep you updated. Thanks

Now I would be very unhappy if someone told me something I have wanted for a long time will not get to me for a long time. If I owned a Milestone, I would update it with one of our ROMs on the forum and forget whatever Motorola is cooking. The problem with that is, not everyone knows what they are doing, and could wreck their device, but it seems to me it is well worth the risk.

Regardless if you wanna flash, do it at your own risk because its no ones fault if something goes wrong but yours. Any Motorola Milestone owners out in this forum? Let us know your here.

News Via: Droid-Life

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Wow, still two months off. Figured it would have come faster than that since its hardware is so close to the CDMA droid.

Estaymer

Reaction score
doird or milestone

hey, im a milestone user, kind of begin with android OS, so im not into that, but i like the OS is very easy to use though, so i would love if u'll explain that of flahsing it! thanx!