Might go to gb liberty

Reaction score
Do I need yo be on liberty or can I go from stock 2.2 rom to gb liberty. Im not currently on liberty right now . And is there any noticeible speed increase from liberty on 2.2 and gb liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Zog

Reaction score
Download the liberty donate toolbox. Go to download roms, and install 2.0.1. Once installed, go back to the toolbox and download the newest nightly. This is a one-click install to liberty gingerbread, and requires no sbf on your part.

Edit:
I find gingerbread to be more responsive than froyo. I was getting 1700 on standard clock and 2100 at 1.3ghz in quadrant.

Last edited:

bluskyline21

Reaction score
IMO upon boot there's a huge speed difference between froyo & gb. I've never messed with gb prior to this, so I'm going in blind. Of course, I evened the speed out by installing all of my apps again lol Anyways, it's very clean & great! The bugs are known to the Liberty ppl and they are working on it :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok cool. One more question is the gb liberty rooted.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

en28so

Reaction score
GB is much faster than froyo. liberty gb has been working great for me and it's the easiest way to get to GB without having to install multiple zips. For some reason, when I tried the multiple zip GB, my phone would not stop rebooting. But with liberty GB I have no problems now. The best $5 I have spent on my phone so far. Not to mention all the tweaks that come with the liberty toolbox. My screen does get slow sometimes like other people say, but It seems to be a GB problem because even Nexus owners report this issue. A reboot fixes this, but it only has happened once in about five days.