Liberty 2.0.1 or Liberty GB v0.5

Puresilence

Reaction score
I'm torn, I am currently running Liberty GB because I really wanted GB, nvr tried out Liberty 2.0.1, do you guys think that at least until the actual release of Liberty GB I should go with Liberty 2.0.1. instead of use Liberty GB

kilahimm

Reaction score
I'd say it's up to you, I've had a lot of success using both Liberty GB and Liberty 2.0.1. Now that summer's getting closer I think there will be much more progress with Liberty GB over the next few weeks.

If you're running stable on LGB I'd recommend staying with it, specially now that Netflix is working with it.

bkendrick

Reaction score
I'm still on 2.0.1 but I've been getting jealous of everyones screen shots of LIB GB. I just wanted to add that from what in reading LIB GB supports the HDMI port. That means I'll be on GB soon! Just my 2 cents.

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
I would upgrade (stay with, in your case) to GB. The interface and your every day usage is pretty much the same with GB as with 2.0.1. It's just that GB performs a little faster (in my opinion) and battery life is better. Also, the more people using LGB, the more bugs can be found and fixed thus making LGB a better rom.

Last edited:
OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Ill prob just stay with GB, I have no complaints as of yet with it :D

busterbluth

Reaction score
I would stay with GB. I was on 2.0.1 for about 2-3 weeks and loved it. I installed GB 0.5 2 days ago and is even better. Very stable.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Jubakuba

Reaction score
I ran liberty 2 since the night the donate toolbox came out. I only changed to LibGB last week... But from what I can tell... All of the features are here in LibGB save two. I miss the music controls on my lockscreen. Badly. I'm sure it'll be implemented soon. Secondly...the ability to switch between rotary/normal lockscreens is missing. Other than that...haven't found anything. We actually get a lot more with that liberty customizer. The ability to switch between blur and asop pieces is cool.

BIG STATEMENT

One of the devs...I don't remember who... Said LibGB has been halted until the GB OTA is released; as they would then know fully what they are working with rather than rewriting for a new leak every week. I don't KNOW if this is still the case with the rumored OTA being delayed again, But I assume it is. I just feel like I had to bring that up again since everyone keeps talking about NEW versions coming out soon/in a couple days/weeks/whatever.