Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I like the pics! Nice quality and angles. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have to ask....your user name?
Bullswife??

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is about the time where id be bragging about my nice hot state in az but its 32 right now so i cant make anyone jealous. No snow or anything but lots of wind....I wore 3 sweatshirts with my shorts today. I dont own one pair of pants sadly... no need for the stuff. :)

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is about the time where id be bragging about my nice hot state in az but its 32 right now so i cant make anyone jealous. No snow or anything but lots of wind....I wore 3 sweatshirts with my shorts today. I dont own one pair of pants sadly... no need for the stuff. :)
Oh and that last comment isn't rubbing it in?? Lol! I might own one pair of SHORTS! :p

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and that last comment isn't rubbing it in?? Lol! I might own one pair of SHORTS! :p

lol, Your right after rereading maybe it was rubbing it in. But at least you have pants! I took a trip to ohio and i definitely looked like a true Arizonan with my shorts and a t-shirt ... in a light snowstorm last winter. The hotel people were looking at us funny. rofl, makes me laugh thinking about that again. Its like wearing civilian cloths to a military ball....You just stand out. if you know what i mean. :biggrin:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
View attachment 26743
This is the road I'm sitting on right now. 12 foot drift from ditch to ditch. Making sure people don't try to drive into it. 10 miles north of I-80 in central Illinois.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
View attachment 26743
This is the road I'm sitting on right now. 12 foot drift from ditch to ditch. Making sure people don't try to drive into it. 10 miles north of I-80 in central Illinois.

Be careful that looks deserted.
Im confused by this pic... I cant say ive ever even been close to that much snow... 12 food drift from ditch to ditch? It looks like a snow plow made another road; is that the drift?

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Well I'm in my squad car so I'm good to go. I'm keeping people off this road so I don't have to rescue them later. :)

lilcdroid

Reaction score
View attachment 26743

Im confused by this pic... I cant say ive ever even been close to that much snow... 12 food drift from ditch to ditch? It looks like a snow plow made another road; is that the drift?

This is part of the aftermath. The endloader took most if it down. Plus I'm about 100 or so feet away so its not a nice close up shot. Hers one with my squad next to a plowed driftView attachment 26744

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Careful not to get any of the Donut crumbs everywhere. :p Thats not stereotyping at all! At least their is 1 member of DF on the dark side.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is part of the aftermath. The endloader took most if it down. Plus I'm about 100 or so feet away so its not a nice close up shot. Hers one with my squad next to a plowed driftView attachment 26744

Wow thats freaky. Your whole car looks tiny compared to all that snow. Thats pics a keeper. I havent seen that much in my life!

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Actually not too fond of donuts. But you put a plate of brownies in front of me and look out.