micro sd card

acejavelin

Reaction score
Thanks..I'll check out the thread...Unfortunately, I have Windows 7 on my PC.
In the thread there are several free utilities mentioned that work in Windows 7 that can format the card properly...

MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition - CNET Download.com
Get the paid version of EaseUS Partition Master at discount. Magic Partition Manager Freeware for PC/Server users. Upgrade EaseUS Partition Master Free

Or several others... a quick search will reveal a lot of people using the second one by Easeus (EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition) above.

Islander53

Reaction score
I also have been using a 64gb card since last spring with no problems . Have 55gb of music and videos on it.

Whoops - never mind, I was responding to the last page/old post

Did you have to format the SD card? What OS system is on your Rezound and is it stock?

acejavelin

Reaction score
Did you have to format the SD card? What OS system is on your Rezound and is it stock?
Not trying to hijack this post... but Gingerbread had an option to format the card and would actually prompt you to format it when it was inserted if it was unable to read it properly, ICS does not have this capability natively. My guess is last spring, MJKneuro's Rez was still on Gingerbread.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
acejavelin said:
Not trying to hijack this post... but Gingerbread had an option to format the card and would actually prompt you to format it when it was inserted if it was unable to read it properly, ICS does not have this capability natively. My guess is last spring, MJKneuro's Rez was still on Gingerbread.

I was on stock gingerbread when I got the card. To tell the truth, I don't remember having to format it but, memory isn't what it used to be.......

Islander53

Reaction score

Thanks...appreciate it