Metamorph and Apex

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Just outta curiousity has anyone tried to use metamorph with this rom? I have a like 3 meters I wanted to change and 2 of them stick. The 3rd is the batt meter. I like the blue one I got better than the green. It's weird because when it's hooked up to the cpu it's the blue meter. When you unplug the usb it switches back to the stock green one? Any idea why?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Just outta curiousity has anyone tried to use metamorph with this rom? I have a like 3 meters I wanted to change and 2 of them stick. The 3rd is the batt meter. I like the blue one I got better than the green. It's weird because when it's hooked up to the cpu it's the blue meter. When you unplug the usb it switches back to the stock green one? Any idea why?

I have used metamorph for a few icons and never had any issues.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score

Think I found out why. These meters only go in 20% not 10 like the ROM does. When it as 90 it changes to the stock. At 80 it goes back to the Blue one. Now to try and fix that....

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score

Think I found out why. These meters only go in 20% not 10 like the ROM does. When it as 90 it changes to the stock. At 80 it goes back to the Blue one. Now to try and fix that....

Droid pirate has some battery icons that do 10% intervals