mem map blank

rcklss1

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help.. I flashed the atom x rom today and i didn't like.. i wiped data and cache and installed squidly 2.3.20.1 full blur for some reason the phone would only run for a little bit and reboot and it did this multiple times... I couldnt get into clockwork recovery so i decided to reflash using the sbf/rsd lite and start from scratch now i keep getting mem_map blank a few errors but it keeps telling me that the phone is ok to program ... any thoughts as to what happened or how to fix??? Thanks in advance... (errors are A5,70,70,00,1f)

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Can you get into the clockwork still? Or any recovery? Can you still boot the phone up?

If all your answers are no.. then your SOL. I brought mine to the verizon store and was able to get a replacement. Hopefully the people at your store are just as dumb. Just say that you cant start up your phone. No need to elaborate on anything.

Good luck =\ I was in your place yesterday and I know its not fun..

My thread -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...652-im-guessing-im-bricked-mem_map-blank.html

OP
rcklss1

rcklss1

Reaction score
got it working again !!!!

Ok so i figured out the problem in case anyone else runs into this issue... I was trying to sbf with the original files i downloaded the last time i had to RSD... Apparently after updating to 2.3.20 i had to download the new sbf for RSD to correctly reflash the phone... My droid 2 is working fine now... Hope this may help someone else..

dancedroid

Noname37

Reaction score
Looks like I'm out of luck.. had this same issue but my phone just isn't charging.

If you can still charge the phone and the bootloader is still functioning, you can flash it with an original SBF for droid 2 which is 2.3.20.

Time for a trip for the verizon store :p

Reaction score
There's no way to charge a droid 2 when its bootlooped, the power source will directly supply the phone and wont charge the battery. If you're in bootloader and get the" unable to progam, battery low" that's a 500 paperweight. Time to call verizons warranty line and tell them you factory reset your phone and when you rebooted that is what happened.