Media Dock questions

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is great I am all over timerrific!! Why isnt this Sh--T built into the phone by default. Its not right.
I never get comments like this. The point of Android is that it's extensible. Consider that on many other devices you get what's out-of-the-box and that's it.

That, and there's no way that they could include every single possible feature that everyone out there thinks "should be standard".

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
so dont get it.

sure they could have included many things / features they didnt include standard stuff they just didnt include. like a good way to silence an over abundance of alerts at bad times should be standard. granted other items that can be added through apps is awesome but standard should be that indeed standard.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok got it now thanks. does it work well? is it reliable?

thanks
I discovered TimeRiffic (note I spelled it right this time!) about 2 days after getting my Droid and it accidentally start yelling "DROID" at work. I saw another app that you have to set up based on GPS coordinates. Since I'm in a building I figured that wouldn't be too reliable. That's when I stumbled onto Timeriffic and it has been flawless and easy to set up. Lots of nice options too. For example, I have the screen dim as low as it goes after 11:15 pm. and obviously silent. Then at 7:15 the ringer and media volumes are turned up, the WiFi comes back on and the screen brightness is about 80%. Then, at 9:15 a.m. when I have to be inside the building, it all gets muted until I get off work. So there are about 4 different profiles I had to set up, but once you get it tweaked to your liking, its all set up and ready to use. And, I think I mentioned before, the developer has done a lot of updates in the short time I've been using it.