Media Center missing + more

uma

Reaction score
Bad news: I can't find Media Center on my phone. Help!
Good news: Gallery finally showed up! (wasn't there yesterday at all).

Bad news: speaker volume is really low, difficult to hear caller even though volume turned completely up. Help!
Good news: Speakerphone is louder than heck!
More good news: Caller sounds delightful, great tone,... just not loud enough on regular speaker.

Media Center not evident.
Ear speaker volume too low.

Any tips to fix?

OP
U

uma

Reaction score
I don't know. All the other phones have it, and my kid wants to load a bunch of music onto my phone and can't find Media Center. Doesn't Droid have Media Center?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid doesn't have like a special program for music and media like other phones...to get music on the phone, just plug the USB to the computer, then click to Mount the sdcard from your Droid in the notification bar on the top...and then either you could go to Windows Media Center and drag and drop songs to your Droid in the "Sync" tab, or you could just drag and drop songs to the actual Music folder that is in your sdcard folder...

SGTiger

Reaction score
I don't know. All the other phones have it, and my kid wants to load a bunch of music onto my phone and can't find Media Center. Doesn't Droid have Media Center?

I've had a lot of other phones, and none of them had "Media Center".

OP
U

uma

Reaction score
Good to know and good to go. Thanks!!

But, what about the caller's volume being so low? Any way to make that louder when it's already on loudest? Speakerphone is crazy loud and nice, but ear speaker sounds like a pillow or something is blocking the sound.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know....I'm sorry but I really don't know how to solve your volume issue......I've never experienced it myself but have seen a LOT of others complaining about that

OP
U

uma

Reaction score
Thanks for your input though.
I'll search some more and hope there's a simple fix out there somewhere.