Md5 mismatch with clockworkmod backup?

h21j3

Reaction score
Ok so I had liberty 2.0 set up with a sweet blue theme and all my settings laid out. I made a fresh backup so I could try out the new gingerbread. So I did everything and needed to restore my backup and it keeps saying md5 mismatch. I spent so much time spent on customizing everything and I know there must be a way to recover the backup. I googled this and they keep saying to do something with adb shell and some commands but I do not understand at all. Could someone please explain exactly how to fix this with step by step instructions and everything I need to do? thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

xygyx

Reaction score
I personally am in no position to give advice, however.... I would reinstall Liberty 2 all together and start fresh. Might be worth a shot :)

Um... also, Avoid Nightlies kernal stuff.... Im currently in a boot loop on my other Droid x, I have no computer and it only goes straight to the android recovery.... so now I need a signed "Update.zip"

Good luck mate!

OP
H

h21j3

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. I might just do that lol. I would recommend you sbf. I tried to use the nightlies and made me bootloop too lol.