clockwork md5 mismatch and bootloops

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Guys I really appreciate all the help you've given me the last few hours while I tried to figure this out.

After screwing around with adb commands for a while (adb devices returned my device id and in recovery)... I gave up trying to salvage this. I just need my phone back.

Bit the bullet and used WUG's to return to stock. A little sad at some of the things I lost, but I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned the hard way.

The restore went fine (I even tried adb again after WUGs re-did my drivers. no go), now re-rooted and proceeding to set it all back up. Again.

Still love this forum, and everyone who chimed in here. Thanks a bunch.

That is unfortunate, glad you are back up and running though.

OP
H

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
For my own edification, I'm curious...

The toolkit just scripts things that can be done manually, correct? So... is the fact that the toolkit worked because flashing stock is different, or because I was screwing up the manual process?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
For my own edification, I'm curious...

The toolkit just scripts things that can be done manually, correct? So... is the fact that the toolkit worked because flashing stock is different, or because I was screwing up the manual process?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

The toolkit works differently than recovery. It's pushing an image directly onto your phone.