Maylong M-150 universal android tablet

raykj07

Reaction score
Maylong M-150 on sale at Maylong's Website

Hey fellow Droid'ers... If you're interested in getting this tablet like I did,
go to Hot Sales - Maylong M150 Tablet PC and you can pick it up
for $99 with free shipping. (It ships out of Michigan). They also make a case for it which includes a keyboard, making this a nifty little laptop. I called Maylong and they confirmed that they have LOTS of them in stock and will
ship the same day if you call early enough.

Just thought I would let everyone who's interested know.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
A very cool little device, with easy upgradability via custom roms. For $99.00, and a realistic understanding of what the thing actually *IS*, and it's hardware limitations, it's a bargain. I give it two thumbs up. :):)

-Mike

alucard9114

Reaction score
Reasons to buy a Maylong m-150

1) USB port can be hooked up to a fat32 formatted HDD

2) support for roms i have seen a 2.2 froyo but mostly 2.1 roms

3) cases on amazon including one with a keyboard

4) $100 bucks im sold

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I've already received mine, along with the keyboard/case, which you have to order separately from Maylong and is well worth getting, and I gotta say that this is one VERY cool little device. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kook can do with it - he's more of an expert on these kind of things, than me. :)

-Mike

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've already received mine, along with the keyboard/case, which you have to order separately from Maylong and is well worth getting, and I gotta say that this is one VERY cool little device. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kook can do with it - he's more of an expert on these kind of things, than me. :)

-Mike
I can't wait to theme it :)

apensity

Reaction score
maylong rom install through root?

I am very computer savvy and have updated three other of my Archos tablets with new roms. However, the maylong 105 i bought my wife will not update from an sd. I load the entire script file onto the card, put it in the 105, turn it on, and it just boots normally. I used both a 2gb card and a 4gb card, both class 4, with no good results. Can i just load the new rom onto the units root and then erase after it updates? I just don't want to brick my wifes 105.
Thanks for any help!