[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

Jason R

Reaction score
Yonnor said:
This man gets a ribbon! lol Stock Browser has issues, alternate browsers work fine. I personally like Dolphin HD, but there are a lot of them on the Play Store. :)

No problem just glad I could help someone for a change

Jason R

Reaction score
I have a question, if I flashed 4.0 over my safe system witch was .890 do I need to use the .906 sbf to get back on .890 or can I just reinstall my cwm recovery backup of my orignal stock rom?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I have a question, if I flashed 4.0 over my safe system witch was .890 do I need to use the .906 sbf to get back on .890 or can I just reinstall my cwm recovery backup of my orignal stock rom?

Ummm.... I'm confused. Which Firmware version is your Stock, non-safe ROM? Is your non-safe the Stock ROM or a custom ROM?

Jason R

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
Ummm.... I'm confused. Which Firmware version is your Stock, non-safe ROM? Is your non-safe the Stock ROM or a custom ROM?

My safe side is flashed with mav 4.0 I flashed it over stock .890 with cwm recovery . I guess what I'm asking is does 4.0 have the parts of .906 firmware that can not be changed back without using the overlayer sbf ?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
My safe side is flashed with mav 4.0 I flashed it over stock .890 with cwm recovery . I guess what I'm asking is does 4.0 have the parts of .906 firmware that can not be changed back without using the overlayer sbf ?

Ok, you say you used cwm. Are you using Bootstrap, or Safestrap. Let me know that, then I can help you better.

If you are using SAFESTRAP: if on your safe side, all you need to do is wipe data and cache several times before flashing another ROM. No need for an SBF.

If using BOOTSTRAP: to answer your question, yes, Mav4.0 was updated to the .906 as the base. So, if you used Bootstrap to flash over stock, then yes, you'll need Ovelayer's .906 SBF. Then you'll need to take the OTA again.

Last edited:

Jason R

Reaction score
If using BOOTSTRAP: to answer your question, yes, Mav4.0 was updated to the .906 as the base. So, if you used Bootstrap to flash over stock, then yes, you'll need Ovelayer's .906 SBF. Then you'll need to take the OTA again.

ok this was the anwser i was looking for thanks

alowbman

Reaction score
Would you be able to repost the file. The link below, when I try to download, won't let me.

Much appreciated if possible.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just thought I'd chime in here since I haven't in a while. I'm not working on d3 stuff any more. I have moved onto galaxy nexus stuff. I am currently working on Project Elite with actngrezy. If any of you came from the OG droid you are probably familiar with PE. We have a section in the galaxy nexus part of the forum. You can also find my github at http://github.com/buckmarble. It would awesome to find some of you over on the gnex side of the android world!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

alowbman

Reaction score
Kind of suspected that. Thanks for all of your work on the D3. I am treading water until I upgrade in May. By then they will probably have the DROID 6 or something. Cheers!

alowbman

Reaction score
Trying to download from my phone says unable to download. I will try on the computer later and see if it works. Thanks man.