Market problem w/ Lithium mod PLEASE HELP!!

rkasten2009

Reaction score
So.. I'm very new to rooting. My friend just told me about rooting the other day and Then i rooted my incredible just 2 days ago with unrevoked 3..
And last night i was looking into roms because i liked the idea, and using rom manager i downloaded one called lithium mod. (After downloading the clockwork mod) and then when it was done i launched it and it required a reboot and i did.
At first i was terrified that my phone was bricked because it was stuck at the bootup screen.. and after i couldn't find out what to do for about an hour, i went to recovery and did a factory reset.. then it started up and i was sooo happy about it. and i got to keep the mod, but none of my old apps.
so i'm setting up my home screen and I go and try to open the market, and it let me browse around for about 1 minute, then it force closed. and it does that every time i even try to open it, except now i can't even browse, it force closes as soon as i click it...
so for the last 6 hours i've been trying to find a solution..
Like can i uninstall the market and get a new one?
Is this a known problem is there a way I can somehow fix it?
Or is there anyway that i can just uninstall lithium mod all together?
Any of the above would be amazing...
Please, somebody help me.
My incredible just isn't so incredible anymore..

vmann32

Reaction score
I had an issue similar to this and I just uninstalled those that were force closing then reinstalled them.

drust

Reaction score
Im just tagging in saying i have the same problem.. if this can get resolved this would be my standard rom

build: lithium mod ng 0.0.5 (default)