Lithium Mod V1.0.12 Update Available?

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just woke my phone up for the day and it's telling me I've gotta Update Available for Lithium Mod V1.0.12 Available.

Is this Verizon trying to sneak their as*es into my phone or did JRummy send this out somehow?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
kruizin

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what I'd like to think. Have you downloaded the update?

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

JLags917

Reaction score
no i just installed the fix from rom manager under lithium mod and it was there the same time the update notice i got so i figured instead of instaling the whole rom again i did that..

Jmart922

Reaction score
Yeah I just updated it this morning, I had noticed the glitch but it wasn't that big of an issue for me, just glad it was fixed though, this rom is seriously the best rom I've ever used, keep up the great work

OP
kruizin

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help...:)

tech

Reaction score
i did the update and rom manager still says there a update no matter how many times i do it any suggestions

denlem

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. I also lost root access, but don't know if it was due to the update or not. I had to flash a backup from a few weeks ago to get it back to normal.

rage151

Reaction score
I got the update and updated...three times. Had to re-add several widgets. Didn't notice any changes and kept getting the update notification. Finally just turned notifications off in ROM Manager. Just figured out today that the slide bar issue is fixed and just downloaded the fix instead of the theme...

OP
kruizin

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally just turned notifications off in ROM Manager. Just figured out today that the slide bar issue is fixed and just downloaded the fix instead of the theme...
That's what I did and it worked out well....didn't have to change a thing!

I did try to do the ROM Manager thing but for whatever reason RM only works about 1/2 the time on my phone. More and more, I'd just assume use SPRecovery itself and install update.zip. (No disrespect to the author of RM intended).

Last edited:

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did try to do the ROM Manager thing but for whatever reason RM only works about 1/2 the time on my phone. More and more, I'd just assume use SPRecovery itself and install update.zip. (No disrespect to the author of RM intended).

I have the same problem with RM...I end up having to uninstall and reinstall from the market to get it to work most of the time. After I do that, it works great.