Market missing apps

lcarbrey

Reaction score
I had an application installed on my phone. Had to switch to a replacement phone due to a charging issue. I'm trying to install everything I had before, and one particular application isn't found no matter how I search for it. Is there some kind of refresh to the market list I need to do or is it normal for things to drop off their list even by search? I had done the original install of it around the 25th of November so it hasn't been too long. It's called the Smart Shopping list, there was both a free and a paid version.

LordKastle

Reaction score
i've noticed a similar problem from time to time.

occasionally a developers takes it off to work on changes and other times...well I don't know.

A game like Quake was taken off the market listings but you can still find it in other places.........like [ AndroLib.com ]
Search there to see if you can find your app until it is put back on the marketplace.

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
Great, is that a place I can download the app from?

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
Thanks again, excuse my ignorance.... I had been there just don't see where I say 'download'. This is so different to my old palm treo and using the palm software to install everything to the phone.

OP
L

lcarbrey

Reaction score
The app is back in the market so I was able to use the code to find it and reinstall it, thanks everyone for the help.