apps not on market download list??

droider4life

Reaction score
The other day I rooted with sholes 2.05 and I also used mybackup pro free version stored to SD card. The whole process went very smooth. When I was finished and started really setting everything up after installing all my apps back on my phone I went into the market and noticed in the downloads it only had like ten listed that I actually had. So now I have all my other Alps on my phone still but not listed in the market. Anyone know how to sync these so they match??
Thanks in advance for ur help...

OP
droider4life

droider4life

Reaction score
I'm guessing no one else has encountered this problem?

spazma7ik

Reaction score
Let me guess, all the apps that are listed are paid apps? I think it works like this, all the apps that you pay for, they are tied to your gmail account, so they are always listed there because you bought them, free apps, since they're free, aren't tied to your account, so in order to receive updates for these apps you must redownload them I believe.

OP
droider4life

droider4life

Reaction score
Actually no... that would have totally made sense to me. I just looked again to see and not even some of my paid ones are on the download list. I think ur right tho I will probabaly have to go and download them all again I was just hoping not to since there is so many lol

dunamis

Reaction score
Actually no... that would have totally made sense to me. I just looked again to see and not even some of my paid ones are on the download list. I think ur right tho I will probabaly have to go and download them all again I was just hoping not to since there is so many lol

that happened to me with BB 7.9 I think it's something to do with 2.1 those apps are not capable with 2.1 so the market app won't show those. I went back to BB 7.6 and all is well....

sorry for lack of correct technical wording...:)

OP
droider4life

droider4life

Reaction score

that happened to me with BB 7.9 I think it's something to do with 2.1 those apps are not capable with 2.1 so the market app won't show those. I went back to BB 7.6 and all is well....

sorry for lack of correct technical wording...:)

Gotcha... well that would actually make a little more sense... LOL no worries I'm not that technical myself...