Market issues

acbrown24

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed the file for the new market. It was working fine until recently. It doesn't seem to update apps properly. Two of them have been deleted from the my apps section in the update tab, but they are still on my phone. And the current one is angry birds, and when I go to update it the only options are open or uninstall. Is anyone else having these problems or does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Its happened to me as well, but when i emailed Google, its a known issue, and is still being worked on. :( sorry for the bad news: also, i didn't recall them saying anything about as to when they were gonna have it fixed.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I know the leak is 3.0.26 but the one being pushed is 3.0.27. Maybe the official one doesn't have these problems.

end of line...

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
i HAD the leaked version, and i got sick of the bugs, and i went back to the 2.6 or whatever version i had, and like a day or so after that, I got the official, and im still experiencing the issue, hopefully its just me cause im running HeXen, but idk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
i HAD the leaked version, and i got sick of the bugs, and i went back to the 2.6 or whatever version i had, and like a day or so after that, I got the official, and im still experiencing the issue, hopefully its just me cause im running HeXen, but idk

Oh...that sux. I ran the leak for a bit as well, but haven't received the official one yet.

end of line...

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
you can uninstall the updates, that does it. from your home screen, go to settings, applications, manage apps, scroll to your market, and when you click on it, it should say uninstall updates, and that will roll it back to the old version

lwags67

Reaction score
you can uninstall the updates, that does it. from your home screen, go to settings, applications, manage apps, scroll to your market, and when you click on it, it should say uninstall updates, and that will roll it back to the old version
Done that a number of times but Market keeps updating itself and end up back with the latest, which has too many ads and a poor interface.

Where can I find the original Market dl? When I uninstall the latest version, do not go all the way back to the stock version.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
do a search for the market version 2.3.6 in Google ( it might be different, but i can't remember ), you would be surprised the results lol. but since you have the new market, its gonna always update no matter how many times u remove updates. im not sure if installing 2.3.6 will prevent it from updating to 3.0.27