Android market logged me out

tomatofoot

Reaction score
In my status bar is says that i had updates for some of my apps. When i clicked on it and went to the market, it says i was logged out and needed to sign in using my youtube password. I entered it in, and some old ones for safe measure,but i cant log into the market?! Anyone else having issues or know of any fixes? Any help for this noob would be great

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

leobg

Reaction score
Open gmail and it should become ok

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
tomatofoot

tomatofoot

Reaction score
That didnt work. I had to go to settings-applications-manage apps-all, then had to un-install updates for the market. Went back to home screen, opened market, it updated itself and it was all good. For some reason it was saying i logged in using [email protected] and needed my password to log in. Now i've uploaded youtube videos before, but dont remember getting a youtube email address. Dont know how or why, but i got it to work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

moelsen8

Reaction score
I have a Bionic but often check the D2G forums since my wife has one. I noticed since updating to the new Market version 3.1.5 (on my Bionic) that it has been defaulting my market account to another gmail account I have on the phone and use only for email(not my primary gmail account for the phone and market). It's frustrating because every time I open the market I have to switch back to the account I use to download apps. I hope they fix it soon. It sounds like at least a few other people across the interwebs are experiencing this too but there aren't many threads on it that I could find.