market is stuck and wont dowload

marcogiudice

Reaction score
is anyone else have trouble with the android market today. every app i try to d/l will get stuck in hang mode? im running ud's 1.45...

mkthnx001

Reaction score
This has been happening with me as well, but only while trying to update ROM Manager; it's been hanging since yesterday; rebooted, and nothing.

Would really like a fix for this as this is an issue that is bothering me with my currently installed Froyo.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Been and still is working well for me. I'm on Bugless Froyo with P3 1.25Ghz kernel and Red Rum Theme.

Good luck.

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Mine was doing it too when i went from Froyo BB back to 2.1 BB (Froyo BB didn't like my phone).

Had to wipe the phone, reboot, open market, then restore to a backup.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
been off and on with me today, don't think its phone/froyo issue .

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You might try going in to menu/applications/manage applications and clear cache and data. I've read of that solving other Market issues.

jfourman

Reaction score
I am using the "FRF57 38829 leak 2". I have had the "stick after download" issue that only seems to happen with ROM Manager. I simply go to Settings > Manage Applications > "All" tab > Market and then Force Close, Clear Cache and Clear Data. The next attempt at ROM Manager update will download and install successfully.

You may want to also perform the Market update fix for Froyo here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...-fix-froyo-leaked-version-2-a.html#post532617

droidlvr

Reaction score
I am having the same issue I think. I go to open the gallery and get the force close message. When I force close it I get put in the force close loop. Have to turn the phone on/off to stop it. ANYBODY GOT A GOOD SOLUTION TO THIS.....

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
i tried everything possilbe, the only thing that fixed it was wiping data like 5 times in recovery and doing a whole clean install... which blows my mind cuz i havent done nothing to my phone and out of no where it wont work! im not sure what broke the market for me.. but i lose all my data and had to start over.... i kno everyone was having froyo market issues but im still in 2.1

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i tried everything possilbe, the only thing that fixed it was wiping data like 5 times in recovery and doing a whole clean install... which blows my mind cuz i havent done nothing to my phone and out of no where it wont work! im not sure what broke the market for me.. but i lose all my data and had to start over.... i kno everyone was having froyo market issues but im still in 2.1
bgills market fix didn't work for you?

Reaction score
Same issue here... tried going into applications -> manage applications -> filter set to all

there is no option to wipe data though, only the cache... and when I hit force close, it presses, but I dont know if it actually closes, cause i sstill have the option to press "force close"

meh this is annoying lol. I did go to froyo, back to 2.1 though