LauncherPro, stuck downloading, market fc when cancelling

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
like it says, i tried to update launcherpro, and i got a text in the middle of it so it stopped, and for the past 2 days, its been stucking finishing hte download, and wont go to the install...when i try to click cancel download, the market FC's...i tried restarting my phone...unistalling launcherpro...nothing worked any suggestions or help? im rooted, using FRG22 deodexed, running 928droids blackglassX theme

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
like it says, i tried to update launcherpro, and i got a text in the middle of it so it stopped, and for the past 2 days, its been stucking finishing hte download, and wont go to the install...when i try to click cancel download, the market FC's...i tried restarting my phone...unistalling launcherpro...nothing worked any suggestions or help? im rooted, using FRG22 deodexed, running 928droids blackglassX theme

Factory Data Reset. Out of your privacy area.

OP
mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr

Reaction score

i get the factory data reset part, but out of your privacy area? hm?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

i get the factory data reset part, but out of your privacy area? hm?

In your settings, that's where it is. You do have a Droid, correct?

OP
mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
OP
mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
hello? what will the data wipe do to my phone?

OP
mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
bump... i dont wanna do this until i know exactly what will happen to my phone...if i will lose root, my frg22 all that, if it jsut resets data on the phone, as in all apps and settings then im okay with it, but if im gonna lose root then id like to be prepared...