Marbles and Droid!

themarblelady

Reaction score
I am mostly known as The Marble Lady (www.themarblelady.com) because I teach and appraise marbles all over the world. In other words, I am used to dealing with some of the simpliest "gadgets" in the world and now I have a Droid...one of the most incredible gadgets!
Not being very high tech, I was worried about actually being able to utilize my new Droid....but my fears are quickly dissipatating thanks to all the tips and easy explanations on the internet! I am very excited about how such a complex gadget can simplify my life so much! Wahoo!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hiya... yea it will do that...:) People here seem really nice and helpful, so if you have any probs just ask.. and don't go losin yer marbles.. :/ ok that was bad.. lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
That's awesome marblelady.....

I'm pretty happy with the Droid as well and will go so far as to say its the best smartphone I've ever used.

Welcome to the forums. Great to have you here.

Enjoy your time here.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am mostly known as The Marble Lady (www.themarblelady.com) because I teach and appraise marbles all over the world. In other words, I am used to dealing with some of the simpliest "gadgets" in the world and now I have a Droid...one of the most incredible gadgets!
Not being very high tech, I was worried about actually being able to utilize my new Droid....but my fears are quickly dissipatating thanks to all the tips and easy explanations on the internet! I am very excited about how such a complex gadget can simplify my life so much! Wahoo!

Welcome to the family, themarblelady! We're glad you've decided to join us - especially as women are in the minority around here! Don't be afraid to let someone know if there's something you can't figure out on your own. Hope you enjoy your Droid and your time here!
:welcome:

OP
T

themarblelady

Reaction score
What a great forum!

Thanks to everyone who has already made me feel welcomed and comfortable about asking for help from my low tech background! Maybe someday I'll be able to help others too...that is the best part about learning anything new! Cathy