Map App longitude/latitude display

hamguy

Reaction score
I love the map app but it is seemingly missing some needed information. What is the Longitude and Latitude of the pointer?

Is there an app to display that or is there a switch embedded to turn it on? Help!

Thankie kindlie :icon_ devil:

SANhacker

Reaction score
I use "GPS Status" for longitude/latitude.
Not sure if it is build into the standard Maps app.

OP
hamguy

hamguy

Reaction score
I see nothing referring to GPS Status. More help.

srvctec

Reaction score
I see nothing referring to GPS Status. More help.

Did you even search for it on Google Play? I just typed in "gps status" and found it in seconds. It's actually called GPS Status & Tools but a search on what I quoted above finds it easily.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
hamguy

hamguy

Reaction score
I thought he meant in the map program itself. Then my brain kicked in and I found GPS Status and all is well.

As Bull said on"Night Court", "I only have 3 functioning brain cells." Thanx for the help.

droid_oo7

Reaction score
I love the map app but it is seemingly missing some needed information. What is the Longitude and Latitude of the pointer?

Is there an app to display that or is there a switch embedded to turn it on? Help!

Thankie kindlie :icon_ devil:

Have you tried Planimeter app?
You can add your current position as a marker on the map and see the Long/Lat for this point on top info panel in Edit mode.

Actually, this app has many other useful measure features that Google Maps app doesn't have.