Make MiUi Faster, Or any rom for that matter

Manigma77

Reaction score
This should be common knowledge, but to those who don't know, Your number one app to put on your phone should be SPARE PARTS free off the market. After installing it click on both transition tabs and select FAST. You will think you have a new FASTER phone if you have never used Spare Parts before.

Just trying to help the noobies...........

a lot of roms already have the setting but the problem is it makes it unstable at times which i've had problems with in the past

my current trick to make it all fast... a blazing fast kernel :)

a lot of roms already have the setting but the problem is it makes it unstable at times which i've had problems with in the past

Personally, I've never had an issue due to Spare Parts, as far as I know. If you could be more specific then i will test myself to make sure I haven't been doing something wrong all this time.

I've used Spare Parts on every ROM as well (although most have it included) and I've never run into any issues.

Personally, I've never had an issue due to Spare Parts, as far as I know. If you could be more specific then i will test myself to make sure I haven't been doing something wrong all this time.

it was on older ud roms i was on at the time all the launchers had terrible redraws, when i turned the spare parts back to normal they went away

I always reasoned that turning animations off completely be a larger increase in speed? However, I never benched my phone to compare the effect due to changing animation speed.

Anyone know if off > fast? or vv.?

Back