Major Quality Issue?

OP
E

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Yah sorry for the confusion. I ordered mine online so I can't bring it to any store.. That really sucks LOL

Retribution

Reaction score
Stupid question here, if you do end up getting a new phone after exchanging it, how do you transfer all your apps from Droid to the new one. Do you have to start ALL over again? :icon_eek:
Actually if your using a gmail account all sorts of goodies are backed up to your gmail account, so after you get a new phone and log in your gmail account its all re downloaded to your phone, including apps(not music, pictures or most anything else you would save to the sd card though)

Yah sorry for the confusion. I ordered mine online so I can't bring it to any store.. That really sucks LOL
ACTUALLY, if you ordered your phone directly from verizon online you can go to any corporate verizon store to exchange it and I emphasize corporate store, 3rd party authorized resellers may not be able to exchange your phone. not sure about any other scenario I only order phones directly from verizon for exactly this peace of mind, I have a issue with a phone I ordered online, i can walk directly into the store to replace it.

Last edited:
OP
E

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Really? Ill try and go to a verizon store and ask. The guys over the phone told me I can't but its certainly worth a try. Thanks!

Hahaha now I can download apps without worrying about losing them after I get a new phone!