Madden 11

Blakester

Reaction score
I bought Madden 11 on my droid x but it will not show up anywhere. any1 else have this problem or know whats wrong with it?

drpaul07

Reaction score
hmmm...did you read the comment section? others are having the same issue, one claims its fake and may be designed to collect info about you and your phone..plus i would think the developer would be EA Mobile, but it says Appvision. Also the size of the app is only 28KB, which is waaaaaaay too small to be a mobile game. If I were you, i'd uninstall it :blink:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep you got hosed my friend, you need to uninstall it immediately and keep an eye on your credit card you used to pay for the app.

OP
B

Blakester

Reaction score
ahh. new to the whole droid world. should have noticed its not ea. thanks

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
not to mention it would definitely be more than 2.99...how does one report this dev?

drpaul07

Reaction score
i went to the market, found the app, and clicked 'flag as inappropriate' and just said it was false advertisement and not an actual game. Surprised its actually still in the market. It has 100-500 downloads already.

elemenohpeah

Reaction score
yeah seriously. cant believe its still in the market. i reported it the day they put it on the market, and still nothing. get it together google.

drpaul07

Reaction score
Just checked the market and its not there anymore. Looks like its been removed.

Sent from my Droid