Madden 11

timrock

Reaction score
how do i remove this crap after installing it? it doesnt show up in applications as something can be deleted, not even on the card. there is a folder on the card though. im thinking i can just delete that folder.

OP
ekf028

ekf028

Reaction score
how do i remove this crap after installing it? it doesnt show up in applications as something can be deleted, not even on the card. there is a folder on the card though. im thinking i can just delete that folder.

Folder on the sd card is probably save files and stuff. You'll have to root to get rid of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

timrock

Reaction score

Folder on the sd card is probably save files and stuff. You'll have to root to get rid of it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

great. thanks.

dieselpowered

Reaction score
To answer your question, yes it has been hours on wifi trying to download and it goes from 20% down to 15%

Not sure what is going on with the download.

DLopezR

Reaction score
I was using 3G and it downloaded in less than 5 or mins

Sent from my DROIDX

LTdesign

Reaction score
Remove bloat?

So I just rooted...my first foray into this whole realm of "modding" my Droid X. Now what? I mainly did this so I can remove some of the bloatware on my device, namely...Madden NFL 11 that came with the new update. So obviously I am now running 2.2.1, but what now? I can't seem to get rid of this stupid game that refuses to update.
Thanks in advance...

snap

Reaction score
anyone help me out as to why i cannot locate this game

LTdesign

Reaction score
I found it in my apps....but still wont let me uninstall. Not sure if I have to do something different now that I'm rooted....

LTdesign

Reaction score
DL'd Titanium Backup....it let me uninstall Madden, I took care of multiple programs from the "safe list" while I was at it. Slightly more responsive...boots up slightly faster. So far so good. Next I plan on delving into custom ROMs and overclocking. Wish me luck... :)