Machine effect sounds. Make your phone more droid-like.

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this is the place for this or not. Anyways, I've made a few notifications that we mostly use into more droid-like sounds. You will need root for some of these so you can place them where they need to go. These notifications work great with the app which is in the market named as, "lightflow". Having lightflow lets you customize your notifications' sounds. There is a little read me file inside the .zip to help if need it. In order to download this .zip to your phone and unpack it, you will need a different browser and not the stock one. To do everything you need to do, you'll also need root explorer. If not have root then just download astro file manager so you can do the basics. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do! Only one sound file I may change in the future may be the camera because not sure if I like it, but it's in testing. Please let me know if you like this or not. It was hard finding machine sounds lol, so didn't have much to chose from.

Link:
http://www.multiupload.com/NAU3DG5EXY

Sent from Tapatalk using a rooted DroidX running 2.3.3 that's ROMED w/ DarkslideX but not Overclocked yet.