Mac Compatibiity

Ace&Jocelyn

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any programs I can use to sync my DROID with a macbook pro? I can plug it in and it makes the "DROID" sound but nothing else comes up on either the phone or computer.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
Mount the 'drive'

You have to select the USB Notification in the Universal Inbox and then select Mount. I have a Mac and it workd great to add music/pics/sounds and pull them off as well.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can't sync with the Mac, but you can drag and drop files onto the Droid once you have mounted it.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
I used the wrong term, sorry. I was referring to the notification box/bar, etc. Where all your alerts and notices come. Its the top pull down bar on the home screen.

The Missing Sync for Droid will be out shortly. I had that app for Blackberry sync to Mac. I plan on getting it for Droid. It works perfectly and wirelessly via bluetooth. Automatic syncs. Great app, highly recommended.

OP
A

Ace&Jocelyn

Reaction score
Thanks, but what I'm wondering is how exactly how to do that. I plug everything in but there is nothing that shows up for me to drag any files to it.

MNBugeater

Reaction score
Thats what I am telling you. Once you plug it in, you have to select the notification on thr Droid, and press Mount. Then it will show up on your Mac so you can browse folders

davidalolo

Reaction score
Hook it up...pull down the tab at the top tap on usb connected a screen will pop up click mount and on the mac desk top the drive will show up as noname.

OP
A

Ace&Jocelyn

Reaction score
I used the wrong term, sorry. I was referring to the notification box/bar, etc. Where all your alerts and notices come. Its the top pull down bar on the home screen.

The Missing Sync for Droid will be out shortly. I had that app for Blackberry sync to Mac. I plan on getting it for Droid. It works perfectly and wirelessly via bluetooth. Automatic syncs. Great app, highly recommended.

I posted before I got to read this, still, I grant you permission to lay the smack down on my face. Thanks alot guys, kinda noob when it comes to this and would've otherwise probably never figured it out.