Luke Wilson is a Liar

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
But it doesn't make him a liar.. he is just working.

Was Andrew Young just "working" when he lied for John Edwards?

we are not getting into a political or moral discussion. there is a difference of ethics here. we are talking about a commercial.

Truthfully I just was coming up with a creative way of saying verizon 3g is faster, for the videos i posted, but everyone read a little to far into it, but regardless a lie is a lie

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
Who is Luke Wilson ? Sorry for my noobines but I don't have a TV and I don't watch TV . Is he some famous cellular network guru or engineer ? Can you direct me to his website where he reviews this two networks , I would like to read more about his opinion .

He is an actor and spokeperson for the at&t commercials

svttech76

Reaction score
Who is Luke Wilson ? Sorry for my noobines but I don't have a TV and I don't watch TV . Is he some famous cellular network guru or engineer ? Can you direct me to his website where he reviews this two networks , I would like to read more about his opinion .

He is some scrub actor.

those commercials bother me because they are really deceptive. ATT map shows where they have basic coverage not where they have 3g coverage.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I got paid to say a lie, it doesn't make it any less of a lie
Being a liar requires intent. IMO you're giving Luke Wilson too much credit for understanding the matter at hand.

In your case, however, you would definitely be a liar per your example since you know better. :D

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
If I got paid to say a lie, it doesn't make it any less of a lie
Being a liar requires intent. IMO you're giving Luke Wilson too much credit for understanding the matter at hand.

In your case, however, you would definitely be a liar per your example since you know better. :D

So I should have titled this thread "Luke Wilson Lies" and not "Luke Wilson is a Liar" I see your point

armeddroid

Reaction score
lol @ this thread
who cares? Verizon and ATT are always going to battle it out.
Like Google vs Apple vs Microsoft.

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
lol @ this thread

Did you look at the first page of this thread? I was just saying this because it looks like our 3g is faster, thats all

armeddroid

Reaction score
lol @ this thread

Did you look at the first page of this thread? I was just saying this because it looks like our 3g is faster, thats all

ok..i read that part but not everyone is responding to that only.
I see your point and your right, in comparison that our 3g does look faster.

joshua117

Reaction score
well i don't think that makes him a liar, a complete tool however yes. although it would be funny to see his brother Owen doing the verizon commercials. :)

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah i gotta agree that the commercial is pointless. great you have coverage in major cities...so does every other cellphone provider in the galaxy...

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
I saw this on Youtube, and I thought it was pretty funny.
[video=youtube;N0PLcLtnHf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PLcLtnHf4]YouTube - Owen Wilson Needs Your Help[/video]

solar

Reaction score
Owen wilson IS a loar! I jus wanted to say it too. Or at least regurgitating fabrications/exagerations :icon_ devil: Those commercials do bother me though and i'm not sure why. They're just commercials, but everytime I hear it on the radio, I quickly turn it:laugh:

Reaction score
i personally think both companies are lying about their coverage, go to the stores and grab their maps...

Last edited:

smargm

Reaction score
Another one with the droid in it.

[video=youtube;EQR67HXVt14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQR67HXVt14]YouTube - AT&T TV Commercial: Luke Wilson Smartphone Switch[/video]

Did that Dumb ***** just say while holding a droid "what is this where is my cool phone?". Simply Outrageous!

cosmonaut

Reaction score
I was with AT&T, Cingular for YEARS. Tied up in a never ending family contract. I went to Verizon because their coverage in my area is by far the best. In some parts of town I got so frustrated I wanted to sling my AT&T phone over a bridge. But I must admit. I think AT&T has the best commercials. I laugh ever time I watch a new one. But yes they are lying.........
Verizon needs to step it up in the commercial area.