Luke Wilson is a Liar

JCo352

Reaction score
Check out the these 3G comparison test done between the iPhone 3Gs and the Droid

[video=youtube;j5Xe1FZUHMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Xe1FZUHMc"]YouTube - DROID vs. iPhone 3GS Speed Test, 3G - nytimes.com[/video]

[video=youtube;jXps-GBJ-Ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXps-GBJ-Ho"]YouTube - DROID vs. iPhone 3GS Speed Test, 3G - examiner.com[/video]

cb30266

Reaction score
Fav. Thread tiltle of the year- Luke Wilson is a liar=aswesome

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
He is only saying what he is getting paid big bucks to say.

But I do agree he is a tool just like his annoying brother.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
An underclocked 550 MHz droid vs a 600 MHz iphone and it finished 5 secs before not bad.

And we all know vzw won the commercial battle

this [video=youtube;igdyXceBZLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igdyXceBZLA]YouTube - AT&T '3G War' Response to Verizon with Luke Wilson[/video]

can not compare to this

[video=youtube;5-eIJf-sf68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-eIJf-sf68&feature=related]YouTube - Verizon Wireless commercial against AT&T: Misfit Toys[/video]

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Luke Wilson may have sold out to AT&T but he's still the Godfather in Old School. Don't blame him personally.

jakenovak

Reaction score

Y'know, I never saw him in this light before these commercials (way to go, AT&T!). But I agree.

I don't think I'd take the money that ol' Orange is paying him; his image is taking too much of a hit with these.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Y'know, I never saw him in this light before these commercials (way to go, AT&T!). But I agree.

I don't think I'd take the money that ol' Orange is paying him; his image is taking too much of a hit with these.

I would. If it is a commercial that violates my moral/ spiritual beliefs then no. But a commercial over a phone......as long as the check is not made of rubber I will drop a couple of droids and fall all over myself.

jasonb

Reaction score
yup, he's a liar. i liked him in Old School, but he is a liar. lol

DroidFan

Reaction score
My BF and I have done our own side-by-side Luke Wilson tests... I have the Droid, my BF has a BB Bold. We will load in the same webpage side-by-side...consistently and 99.9% of the time, my Droid will load in the page LONG before my BF's BB. We've also done this with Shazam, YouTube and other comparable apps....

My verdict? ATT sucks....

jasonb

Reaction score
My BF and I have done our own side-by-side Luke Wilson tests... I have the Droid, my BF has a BB Bold. We will load in the same webpage side-by-side...consistently and 99.9% of the time, my Droid will load in the page LONG before my BF's BB. We've also done this with Shazam, YouTube and other comparable apps....

My verdict? ATT sucks....

i agree. to bad i have to try and sell ATT at work (i work at a radio shack). i always push people towards Sprint, instead of ATT. at least Sprint has the Moment and the HTC Hero. i sell a LOT of Hero's.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Jeez...What's next? Boycotting Howie Long for pitching Chevrolets?

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score

Jeez...What's next? Boycotting Howie Long for pitching Chevrolets?

Howie Longs speaks facts backed up by numbers

boscher50

Reaction score
I bet Luke Wilson knew he was lying when he made these commercials.

"Best 3g smart phones"

Uhmm, obviously the best phone out right now is the Motorola Droid-