Low volume using my Jawbone ear bud...

BigDaddy89

Reaction score
I just read through a bunch of the forums and never found a resolution for this issue. I have a hard time hearing people talking to me while using my jawbone. It has good loud sound with other phones. Is there a way for me to get more volume out of the Thunderbolt for it? The TB also seems rather low volume wise when I use it to stream music into my vehicle stereo as well, so I am wondering if there's some way to correct both of these issues or if I am just out of luck?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just read through a bunch of the forums and never found a resolution for this issue. I have a hard time hearing people talking to me while using my jawbone. It has good loud sound with other phones. Is there a way for me to get more volume out of the Thunderbolt for it? The TB also seems rather low volume wise when I use it to stream music into my vehicle stereo as well, so I am wondering if there's some way to correct both of these issues or if I am just out of luck?

You may benefit from a volume booster app but make sure the TB is supported. I know the TB isn't supported by Volume Boost, but you may find that Volume+ free works.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

big erick

Reaction score

I had a jawbone and also tried it with every droid phone out there. They are just quite. Every person I know has switched to the Motorola h17 . They sell them at Costco. They are so loud and are way clear. Don't settle for any other than the h17 . I'm using the thunderbolt right now and I'm a truck driver where noise is regular. Good luck..