Low of space notification

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
Anyway to disable that notification? Or change its threshold? I am getting the notification now but my data partition has 23MB free and my system partition has 18MB free.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Move a few larger apps to your SD card. Also, try rebooting..those numbers are pretty low.

DroidForums Junkie!!

publicanimal

Reaction score
Yeah, those numbers are low, typically the low space notifications kick in around 25 MB in data partition (I don't think system partition is relevant).

Try downloading Cache Mate and see if clearing some of your application caches helps. If not delete some apps or move some apps to the SD Card.

OP
S

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
It's just strange because I have the same amount of apps installed that I did when I was on CM6.1 and never got that notification. 23MB seems like enough since most apps are only a couple megs...

Droidfish

Reaction score
MIUI seems to have gotten slightly larger with subsequent releases lately. I had my D1 maxed out to the point where I would remove apps I only occasionally use to try new ones, and that was with everything moved to SD.

Have you cleared your cache lately? Unfortunately that is one of the main drawbacks of the D1 is it's onboard storage.

Reaction score
Check your Dialer Storage. Mine was at 40Mb. Back up your text messages and try deleting the data for that. Also when get MMS messages it might be a good habit to save the attachment and delete those right off the back.

OP
S

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
Dialer storage looks good, only 500k. Guess I just have too much crap